Many businesses are limiting their potential by not having a Linkedin company page. Linkedin company pages have several different benefits compared to a Linkedin personal profile, including visibility and education. Company pages help users learn about your business, brand, and job opportunities. Furthermore, the pages help users conduct their information search and evaluation.
HOW TO CREATE A LINKEDIN COMPANY PAGE
Have you ever wondered how to set up a business page on Linkedin? Before you can create your company page, you must have a personal Linkedin profile. Already have an account? next, just follow these simple steps: 1.) From your homepage move the cursor over “Work” and select “Create a Company Page”. 2.) Select the type of company page that you want to create. 3.) Enter your company information. 4.) Click “Create Page” to continue. 5.) Complete your page set up by adding a cover photo, location details, and content.
USEFUL TIPS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR COMPANY PAGE
- Write a compelling summary and share your blogs. If someone takes the time to scroll down to your description, they have already shown an interest in you.
- Add career information and opportunities. Linkedin is a phenomenal recruiting tool that should be used to its fullest potential.
- Ask for product and service reviews or testimonials. Sharing these testimonials can foster a strong sense of trust among potential visitors.
- Use targeted updates to promote new and important content effectively.
Linkedin Marketing Strategy
As the world’s largest professional media marketing network, it is the go-to service for anyone who wants to connect with prospects under a range of job titles from coworkers to clients, among others. Here are some top Linkedin business tools that can help you strategies your marketing:
- Sales Navigator tool - If you have the desire to use Linkedin to boost sales, the sales navigator tool is a great place to start. Offered by the social media marketing platform itself, its goal is to connect buyers and sellers.
- Linkedin Plugins - This gives them a better idea of what the organization is all about, including many people associated with it.
- Linkedin Small Business - The use of this tool is to social selling and being a great lead builder, your small business will find itself on track to boost sales, build trust, and reach a variety of related goals.
- Salestools.io - Takes a unique approach by allowing you to download lead lists from Linkedin to Excel. If this is your preferred method of tracking leads, you have probably found the right tool.
With the help Nextjourney, you can take advantage of everything Linkedin has to offer by connecting to it. From better organising your contacts to managing the sales funnel, there is something out there that will work for you and help you to become a better decision maker in the world of media marketing.