We are seeking a part time digital and social media marketing guru to work as part of our administration team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to exercise their creative flare and whose expertise will play a role in boosting our dance company’s online presence, connecting with the community in an innovative way.
A great opportunity for someone to work as part of a fun team in a creative industry, working for the largest dance school on the Upper North Shore. Requires someone flexible, willing to provide support to our admin team & help plan events in addition to their digital and social media responsibilities.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the office manager to drive our digital and social media marketing by designing, executing and reporting on strategies to our target markets.
- Manage all social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, ect) on a daily basis including engagement with followers.
- Create amazing content, filming videos, taking photos, organising photo shoots.
- Create consistency in digital branding across all channels including website updates.
- Work alongside the office manager to generate digital brochures and information packages for new and existing customers.
- General website management including updating content and information as it evolves, product uploads and descriptions.
- Liaise with our tech team to update CRM database and improve customer experience with the online portal and website.
- Work as part of the team to help coordinate and plan all operations and logistics for community and charity dancing events.
- Assist with and attend promotional events such as open days, charity events, eisteddfods and dance concerts.
- Keep updated with emerging digital and social media trends and ensure that all marketing and digital campaigns are in line with best practice.
- Offer general administration and reception support to the team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in the development and execution of digital and social media and marketing campaigns.
- Excellent technical skills, especially with digital design, graphic software, photo editing software and video editing software.
- Knowledge and experience of the following programs – Canva, Mailchimp, Squarespace, TryBooking, Later (or similar).
- A creative eye with the ability to plan and produce innovate and novel digital content.
- Outstanding written, presentation and communication skills
- A willingness to be flexible and an eye to see the gaps and offer support to the team.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- A background or keen interest in dance or the performing arts would be very favourable.
This is a fabulous opportunity for the right person to join a team of people who are passionate about dance education, empowering young people to reach their potential and love where they work. If this sounds like you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our dream team!